EnerPHit Logo Trustmark Logo International Passive House Association Logo Passivhaus Logo Passivhaus Trust Member Logo NZEB Logo

Find Out More Here:

Passivhaus Institut

Passivhaus Trust UK

International Passive House Assoc.

UK Government Trustmark

European Commission


11 Mount View


Alden Rose


Essex CM11 1HB

Certified Passive House Consultant

Member of the International Passive House Association

Member of the Passivhaus Trust


+44 1277 651000

IPHA Membership

ID No. 65104

Copyright 2024 Alden Rose Ltd

Blog The Planning System Explained Depending on the proposal and your Council’s requirements, an application may also need details of surveys undertaken, written statements or assessments such as: ·	Design & Access Statement ·	Arboriculture Survey ·	Ecological Survey ·	Wildlife Assessment ·	Biodiversity Metric Assessment ·	Soil Investigation Report ·	Heritage Statement ·	Construction Infrastructure Levy Form ·	Flood Risk Assessment and Report Which application do I need? FULL PLANNING/HOUSEHOLDER DEVELOPMENT  For everything else, a full planning application will be needed known as a Householder Application. The Planning Process